INSTAGRAM

Thursday, September 29

Sew Easy Pillowcase Dress

I recently promised my 5 year old niece that I would make her a pillowcase dress. I mean how hard could that be, right?!?! MAYBE if you used a pillowcase. But no I had to be the picky person I am and find the perfect fabric. Because I'm pretty sure I'm not cutting up my Restoration Hardware pillow cases, nor would that make a cute 5 year old dress. And my niece pretty much is the cutest thing on the planet so she needs to roll in style.

































Oh and did I mention I also promised a headband to go with the "quick & easy" dress.

Well I am proud to say that I have FINALLY finished both projects and added an extra headband into the mix. Oh yeah, I was feeling a little extra creative.

I sure hope the dress fits ;)

1 comment:

  1. That dress is just so flipping cute! And the headbands are perfectly awesome. Love!

    ReplyDelete