INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, April 13

inspiration board: home office

in the next week (or so) i am going to be "re-vamping" the toy room/office into a creative and inspiring workspace. this is the mood i am going for.

doesn't this get your creative juices flowing just looking at this picture?!?!
i found it here and immediately i envisioned my new home office.

when i look at this i see:

a turquoise bookcase (i'll be painting that tomorrow)
a white trestle table for the desk
a white or pink swivel desk chair
a desk lamp with a turquoise base and a white shade
a plant hanging in the corner of the room from the ceiling with long flowy vines

i will post pics of the bookcase once i begin that project.
hopefully tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. I love this picture and I love the picture you painted when you described when you see this picture. I really enjoy reading about what inspires people. Your home office is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought you should have been an interior decorator!! You always have such good ideas! Love it!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete