INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, April 27

cousins

My sister and her two kids came to visit us last week.
It was so much fun to have them here. Banks thought he had died and gone to heaven with two kids to play with all day every day :)

We (and EVERYONE in Houston) went to the zoo on Friday. It was loads of fun but a lot of work with three kids (two who don't want to sit in a stroller) under the age of 5.

This is how the pictures end up when trying to get all three of them together.
The oldest smiling the whole time and the younger two refusing to look at the camera or sit nicely on the bench.


The kids had so much fun playing in the sandbox in our backyard. Even though there were a few incidents which required disciplinary action because Banks doesn't seem to want to listen to me when I say "keep the sand IN the sandbox"!!!

Bathtime with the kiddos :)



We were so sad to see my sister and her kids leave. 
We enjoyed their company so much and cant wait to see them again in August :)

I'll save the Easter pics of Banks for my next post. Since he decided to be a "heathen" and refuse to go into the sanctuary or nursery, I have plenty of pictures of him at the park during the service.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures!! I love me some cousins. :-) My daughters have on first cousin. He's a year younger than my younger daughter and both of my girls adore him. He's rough and tumble, which is good for them.

    I laughed at the line that everyone in Houston went to the zoo last week. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete