INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, May 3

the exhibitionist

Lately, Banks will take his pants and diaper off right after he goes pee in it and say "Monny, tee tee". Usually I'll just put a fresh one on and we continue with whatever we were doing.

Now, you would probably say "oh he's ready to potty train".  I would say "I've tried and 90% of the time he basically thinks the potty is some sort of horrible monster and the other 10% he will go in it b/c he's held it so long its his only option other than the floor".

The problem with the "taking your diaper off after you pee in it" situation is that he doesn't do it after each time he wets it. Just whenever its getting on his nerves. Which just so happened to be today at Chuck E Cheese. 

I was approached by an employee holding a diaper and navy pants in one hand and my child with only his shirt on in the other hand. "Mam, is he with you?" It was priceless!! I seriously wish I had my camera ready at that moment :)

I guess two (and a half) year olds are not modest. Well at least mine is not. Especially when it comes to taking his pants and diaper off - IN PUBLIC!

I did manage to get one shot of him today:


Here are a few other pics from Easter sunday

1 comment:

  1. You're right, two (and a half) year olds and even some four (and a half) year olds don't care who see their junk, especially when said junk is wet and uncomfortable. Good luck with the potty training, whenever you decide to tackle it.

    ReplyDelete