INSTAGRAM

Monday, May 2

happy belated easter



Here's where Banks spent the majority of his easter morning.
Yep, at a local park.

After numerous attempts to get him to stay in the sanctuary for Easter service (like the other bajillion kids not having a major meltdown) I ended up just giving up and taking him to a local park.

It was horrible, just plain horrible - not the park, but the attempt to get him to go into the sanctuary.
Forget trying to put him in the nursery, that's EVEN WORSE.

I really cant blame him though, its not like i've tried leaving him in a nursery more than 3 times in his entire life.
It's just so hard for me to see him get all worked up and sad. He looks at me like he TRULY thinks i'm leaving him there forever.

In only a few short months, 4 to be exact, he'll be entering the world of Preschool and will have to get over it. Oh lord, that's going to be one hard day!!!!

Anywho, I have more easter pics from the park but Photoshop keeps crashing so I'll have to try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment